School Uniform Policy
Compulsory requirement to wear MBPS branded uniform or plain equivalent.
- Royal blue sweatshirt/cardigan
- Sky blue polo shirt
- Blue/white gingham dresses
- Navy blue, grey or tartan skirts or pinafore dresses
- MBPS logo sweatshirt/fleece
- Unbranded Dark grey/black trouser
- Unbranded Black shoes or plain black trainers with a flat sole.
Indoor P.E. Kit:
- MBPS logo/Plain white t-shirt
- MBPS logo/Plain black shorts
- Black pumps
Outdoor Games Kit
- School indoor PE kit (as above)
- MBPS logo/plain Navy Tracksuit bottoms/leggings
- MBPS logo/Plain Navy Tracksuit top
Additionally, children will be welcome to wear their school sweatshirts, school cardigans or school fleeces over their PE t-shirts too. (A school hoodie may well replace the need to buy as many jumpers.) As always, please can we ask that all uniform and PE uniform is labelled clearly, helping to reduce lost property or need to replace items.
- Black Trainers
All pupils must wear their PE Kit to all indoor & outdoor PE lessons.
Pupils are not permitted to wear:
- Jewellery except for one small stud earring in each pierced ear which pupils MUST be able to remove independently.
- Brightly coloured footwear
- Branded sportswear
Hair should be worn neat and tidy without any colouring or shaved in patterns.
If a pupil has long hair, it should be worn tied back especially for PE lessons, D&T lessons and some science lessons.
Exceptions to these hairstyles include hair that is worn because of cultural, family and social customs
and can be part of a pupil’s ethnic origin and therefore fall under the protected characteristics set out
in the equality act 2010.
The full policy can be read by clicking the link below.